Formulated for Senior and Overweight Dogs.
All Natural Dog Food Formula with Four High Quality Meat Meals and Reduced Fat and Protein. Dogs love the taste!
Superior Palatability, Digestibility and Nutritional Benefits!
- CANIDAE PLATINUM® Senior and Over Weight formula meets the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- All Natural Formula with Lower Protein, Lower Fat and Reduced Calories. Made with Glucosamine and Chondroitin to Promote Better Joint Health, and Psyllium for Fiber Intake to Help with Digestion.
- Nutritionally dense meals originate from meats processed in a human grade facility.
All Natural Holistic Benefits
- Four High Quality Meat Meals: Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, & Fish
- All Natural, High Quality, Holistic Pet Food
- Natural Ingredients Plus Essential Vitamins & Amino Acid Chelated Minerals
- Naturally Preserved Herbal Formulation
- Excellent Palatability - Dogs Love CANIDAE®
- Contains Skin & Coat Conditioners to Maintain a Health Luxurious Coat
- Glucosamine HCL & Chondroitin Sulfate
- Natural Psyllium Seed Husk Fiber
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids
- Wholesome Nutritional Brown Rice & Diversified Carbohydrates
- Superior Digestibility
- Guaranteed Enzyme Activity to Help Break Down Cellulose
- Made the CANIDAE® Way with Superior Quality: No Corn, Wheat, Soy, Grain Fractions or Fillers and Naturally Preserved
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (linoleic)||2.60%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.50%|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||50|
|Vitamin E (IU/kg)||200|
|ME by volume||342 kcals/cup|
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Overweight or Senior
The following is our daily recommendation for feeding overweight and senior dogs with reduced activity levels and where weight gain is a concern.
|Weight||Weight Loss||Weight Maintenance|
|0-6.8kg||33-75 grams||49-99 grams|
|6.8-11.3kg||75-132 grams||99-149 grams|
|11.3-22.7kg||132-199 grams||149-248 grams|
|22.7-34.1kg||199-299 grams||248-348 grams|
|34.1-45.4kg||299-399 grams||348-448 grams|
- For best results, divide the daily recommended amount into 2 feedings daily. Always have plenty of fresh water available and visit your veterinarian for regular check ups.
The above Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food suggested to be fed on a daily basis. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the amount of times fed per day.
Transitioning Your Dog to This Formula
For more information about how to transition your dog to a new diet, please read the Canidae Pet Food Transition Guidelines.
CANIDAE All Natural Ingredients
Chicken meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, millet, turkey meal, lamb meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed meal, ocean fish meal, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, psyllium seed husk, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, cobalt proteinate, papaya, pineapple.