Superior Palatability, Digestibility and Nutritional Benefits!
- CANIDAE Lamb and Rice formula meets the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
- Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Made with Fresh Lamb Meat added for Superior Taste! Whole Grain Brown Rice and Diversified Carbohydrates Provide Wholesome Nutrition and Increased Energy Levels.
- Nutritionally dense meals originate from meats processed in a human grade facility.
All Natural Holistic Benefits
- High Quality Lamb Meal and Fresh Lamb Meat as the Single Protein Source
- All Natural, High Quality, Holistic Pet Food
- Natural Ingredients Plus Essential Vitamins & Amino Acid Chelated Minerals
- Naturally Preserved Herbal Formulation
- Excellent Palatability – Dogs Love CANIDAE®
- Contains Skin & Coat Conditioners to Maintain a Health Luxurious Coat
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids
- Wholesome Nutritional Brown Rice & Diversified Carbohydrates
- Superior Digestibility
- Guaranteed Enzyme Activity to Help Break Down Cellulose
- Made the CANIDAE® Way with Superior Quality: No Corn, Wheat, Soy, Grain Fractions or Fillers and Naturally Preserved
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (linoleic)||3.55%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.50%|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||50|
|Vitamin E (IU/kg)||200|
|ME by volume||457 kcals/cup|
Daily Feeding Guidelines
- Feed Pregnant Dogs up to 50% more during the last 3 weeks of pregnancy.
- During Lactation and Puppies up to six months old, require twice the amount of food as an adult dog and they should be fed 3 to 4 times a day. Puppies, six months to a year, twice daily.
- Senior and Overweight Dogs may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the dog’s weight and activity level.
The above Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food suggested to be fed on a daily basis. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the amount of times fed per day.
|Calculated Caloric Content *|
|ME (kcal/kg) 4022|
|ME (kcal/g) 4.03|
|ME (kcal/lb) 1828|
|ME (kcal/cup) 457|
Transitioning Your Dog to This Formula
For more information about how to transition your dog to a new diet, please read the Canidae Pet Food Transition Guidelines.
CANIDAE All Natural Ingredients
Lamb meal, brown rice, cracked pearled barley, rice bran, peas, millet, canola oil, lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed meal, potassium chloride, choline chloride, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, cobalt proteinate, papaya, pineapple.