Our CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE Stream™ formula includes just 7 ingredients — along with natural flavors, vitamins, minerals, and a mix of probiotics. All of our premium cat foods use quality ingredients, and our new CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE Stream™ recipe is made with fresh trout, plus two high quality fish meals: salmon meal and menhaden fish meal. We also use whole foods like peas and sweet potatoes for naturally great nutrition. CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE Stream™ contains 41 grams of protein in every cup. That’s equal to a 6 ounce trout fillet! And our gluten-free recipe never includes corn, wheat, soy, antibiotics, hormones, or fillers. That’s great nutrition, pure and simple.
Pure Ingredients, Real Nutrition
- Fresh trout is the #1 ingredient
- Whole foods including peas and sweet potatoes
- Gentle digestion and sensitivity recipe
- With healthy omegas 6 & 3 for skin and coat
- Grain free and gluten free—without corn, wheat, soy, antibiotics, hormones, or fillers
- Simple recipe with only 7 key ingredients; ideal for sensitive cats
Ideal for Cats with or without Sensitivities
Unique animal proteins and fewer ingredients can be an ideal solution for cats with digestive or skin and coat sensitivities. Cats without sensitivities have the freedom to enjoy a diet with only simple ingredients and no grains.
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||(min.)||2.80%|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)**||(min.)||1.0%|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus**||(min.)||100 millionCFU/lb.|
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. (a) One Carboxymethyl Cellulose Unit (CMCU) liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
|3—5 lbs.||1/6—1/4 cup|
|1.4—2.3 kg||21—32 grams|
|5—10 lbs.||1/4—1/2 cup|
|2.3—4.5 kg||32—64 grams|
|10—15 lbs.||1/2—3/4 cup|
|4.5—6.8 kg||64—96 grams|
|15—20 lbs.||3/4—1 cup|
|6.8—9.1 kg||96—128 grams|
|*Standard 8 oz. Measuring Cup|
- Kittens up to six months old may require up to three times the amount of food as an adult cat and should be fed 3 to 4 times a day. Kittens six months to a year may require twice the amount of food as an adult cat and should be fed twice a day.
- Pregnant and lactating cats should be fed free choice.
- Always provide plenty of fresh water.
- Senior and Overweight Cats may be fed a reduced amount, depending on the cat’s weight and activity level.
- The Daily Feeding Guidelines are a good starting point on the amount of food suggested to be fed on a daily basis. If you feed more than once per day, simply divide the Daily Feeding Guidelines by the number of times fed per day.
- Grain free diets may not be suitable for all cats. If you have any dietary concerns, please consult with your veterinarian.
- When changing to CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE Stream™, some cats may do better by making a gradual transition over 7-10 days. Start with 25% of the new food mixed with 75% of the previous diet and gradually increase the new while decreasing the previous until the transition is complete.
CANIDAE All Natural Ingredients
Trout, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal, peas, potatoes, canola oil, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, minerals (zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, mixed tocopherols (a natural source of vitamin E).
CANIDAE® Grain Free PURE Stream™ Formula for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.